Photo via: eatsleepbe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Everyone should have a pegboard. Heres the Ultimate Guide to Pegboards, and why you should run out and get one right this minute! @diyjustcuz
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- DIY Packing Tape Image Transfer Tutorial from The Graphics Fairy. This is a good tutorial on transferring images from laser or toner based prints to packing tape to candles/glass/etc… This is a very c
- The absolute BEST list on the top 10 things to buy at Dollar Tree. If you like to save a buck, this is a MUST READ!
- We put our own spin on this cute project and made adorable DIY Mini Pallet Coasters with Washi tape, too! They turned out fantastic and you can customize them however you want with the endless possibilities of Washi tape out there!
- Need to repaint a piece of furniture and want to do it without a lot of work? Read on to see why I love chalk paint and you will too! SO EASY!
- Sprout Robot – This is so AWESOME!! You put in your zip code, and it tells you what plants you should be planting now. You can even look ahead a few months to plan out your garden!
- Why not recycle your seed packets and create adorable decoupaged seed packet terra cotta pots for the garden!
- Turn an old tire into a DIY dog bed: Its quick and easy to do, and a great way to recycle an old tire! All you need is spray paint and a round bed!
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor