Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This tornado in a jar experiment is crazy simple, but its SO COOL to watch! It…
- Cleaning oven glass doesnt have to take all day! This NO CHEMICAL tip is so simple, I wish I would have thought of it!
- This blog is amazing! I wish I found about how to make my own lip balm sooner. Its so cheap and easy to make at home using simple ingredients!
- This dish soap silly putty is so EASY! You can whip up a batch in less than 5 minutes using two simple ingredients you likely have in your kitchen already.
- This Easy No Sew Rope Basket is so simple, its practically fool-proof. Cant say that about all crafts!
- Dyeing bed linens to give them a fresh look and new life is quick and simple, so dont throw your old ones out because theyre dingy – give them a new life!
- This simple, but oh-so delicious strawberry shortcake trifle recipe. Dessert has never been so good! @StochBriteUS CleanMyWay TeamDishCloth ad
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- This is pretty simple but I was wondering if theres a way to class it up, perhaps with patterned paper or maybe even paper mache the end result to make it sturdier?
- Think you cant decorate your home with thrifted finds? This simple hand painted glass vase project is proof that you can have your style at your price.
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.