Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Key Lamp, So this is what I need to do with all my old keys.
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- This blog is amazing! I wish I found about how to make my own lip balm sooner. Its so cheap and easy to make at home using simple ingredients!
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- This is SO gorgeous! DIY button bowl
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- We all love natural elements of nature. Its that special bond that we share with the objects of nature. In this modern era, we still feel calm and soothed in the natural environment and surroundings. Hence, it is mostly recommended by the Interior Designers to incorporate and decorate a home with natural elements. Wood is a popular source of home decor and furniture items, but with its growing need, the natural balance has been disturbed. So, to look for alternatives we have bamboos which are ex
- I need to make this Scrappy Pumpkin! https://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2016/09/scrappy-pumpkin.html?showComment=1473879699227
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com