Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love button trees! This one is so pretty!!!
- This is SO gorgeous! I need to make this.
- Here Are 10 Gorgeous Designer Tricks for Your Doll…
- Spice Cabinet Organization from A Bowl Full of Lemons Our spices are organized on lazy susans too! This area is pretty self explanatory. The cooking spices are on the bottom and the baking stuff is on the top!
- Heres a fun suncatcher flower craft for kids. This unusual method of preserving flowers gives them a gorgeous vintage look thats so pretty on the windows.
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- Easy DIY M&Ms Button Vase! Use your craft stash and the Dollar Store to make this cute whimsical gift!
- Make this gorgeous garden gazing ball to add to your garden decor using items purchased at the thrift store and dollar store! It is both easy and inexpensive to make with these detailed tips and instructions. / timewiththea.com
- DIY NonToxic Toilet Bowl Cleaner in 11 Seconds or Less | Bathroom | Cleaning
- I love unique pillows and love making them in mini versions because honestly, that is all I can sew.We recently did a mini makeover in our daughters bedroom and added a few DIY projects that included these knot type accent pillows to add texture. This is my third most favorite project so far,…
- This easy DIY is the perfect way to upgrade your office or bedroom! It’s so easy, outdoorsy and so modern. This snowy mountain cork board DIY will bring a little touch of winter into your home!