Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a science project good enough to eat!
- DIY Packing Tape Image Transfer Tutorial from The Graphics Fairy. This is a good tutorial on transferring images from laser or toner based prints to packing tape to candles/glass/etc… This is a very c
- This is a great way to get into a good morning routine. Routines are key to wellness and productivity
- If you are looking for a good way to display your vintage kitchen tools, this DIY shadow box with Mod Podge is the perfect decor project.
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- This simple, but oh-so delicious strawberry shortcake trifle recipe. Dessert has never been so good! @StochBriteUS CleanMyWay TeamDishCloth ad
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- See a different idea here, this is a creative lamp art and it will surely make the area look amazing as well as it will illuminate the space. It can be created for the kid’s room as they like these type of items more than the adults, it is also good to be created for TV launch decoration.
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx
- Spring is in the air and handmade good are at the Senior Center. Support local artists on Saturday, April 8. Find out more about the market or how you can apply to have a booth at http://www.fcgov.com/recreation/programs/artscrafts.php
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.