Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- It can be nerve wracking to put pen to paper in your bullet journal if youre afraid of screwing it up. Almost every bullet journalist has this fear at some point or another. With a little perspective, accepting your bullet journal mistakes can be tons easier. Messing up can be frustrating, but the fear of messing up shouldnt hold you back from doing whats most important – planning.
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- Find DIY decor ideas to spruce up your home in this long list of Easy Craft Ideas for Home Decor. If you need home decor on a budget, theres no better way than to make your own DIY projects for home in the colors and styles you like.
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!