Photo via: buildingourstory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re a game fanatic, then this DIY wood project will get you excited. For a fun outside game, try making this Giant Wooden DIY Lawn Dice.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- SUMMER FUN! Make a set of DIY wooden yard dice for a fraction of the cost of store bought sets of lawn dice. Summer fun for the whole family!
- DIY Two Tone Curtains – this tutorial is a perfect idea to keep the Summer heat out of any bedroom, kitchen, or office in the home!
- Hello everyone, Thank you for visiting us again. This is our latest pattern: The Belize Top and Dress PDF sewing pattern, a sharp and unique design! This summer ready top and dress pattern has a unique 90 degree angle armhole in front and back bodices, giving it a very sharp and dramatic effect. The …
- Cupcake Liner Octopus Craft for Kids – This is such a cute, easy-to-make ocean craft that toddler, preschool, prek, kindergarten, and first grade kids will love making (kids activities, summer crafts)
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- This pretend play felt popsicle craft is a fun summer themed craft idea that is not only calorie free and fun for all ages but it’s also super simple!
- DIY Packing Tape Image Transfer Tutorial from The Graphics Fairy. This is a good tutorial on transferring images from laser or toner based prints to packing tape to candles/glass/etc… This is a very c
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- This cute, DIY chicken wire message board is a great way to stay organized and display pictures and other mementoes.
- If youre looking for a cute and easy DIY Christmas decoration that can be made in 10 minutes, look no further! This adorable Santa clothesline is perfect!