Photo via: modpodgerocksblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Do you have a 4th of July Parade in your community? Here are some Simple Decorations for 4th of July Bikes, Scooters, & Wagons. Celebrate the 4th of July with fun and whimsey.
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.
- Get inspired by these 20 super simple fun summer arts and crafts for kids! Tons of ideas that you can do with stuff around the house.
- I love unique pillows and love making them in mini versions because honestly, that is all I can sew.We recently did a mini makeover in our daughters bedroom and added a few DIY projects that included these knot type accent pillows to add texture. This is my third most favorite project so far,…
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- Im a huge fan of 4th of July ribbon projects! Ribbon is so versatile, so Ive rounded up a ton of fun , patriotic ideas for you to celebrate the 4th!
- A huge collection of camp crafts for kids. Grab a few of these ideas for any summer camp you are hosting or just to keep the kids busy on break.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading