Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- If you are looking for a good way to display your vintage kitchen tools, this DIY shadow box with Mod Podge is the perfect decor project.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- This year, why not take on a big project for your annual spring cleaning. This DIY garage makeover from Rachel, of Craving Some Creativity, is a great way to bring organization and order into your home. Rachel started by cleaning out any clutter from her garage. Then, she coated her cement floor with BEHR’s Granite Grip to create a durable, long-lasting finish. Click here to see more.
- A great way to celebrate spring! This rustic twig frame is a great afternoon crafts project for the kids and is really cheap. They are twigs, people! Its time for some spring in our homes… www.ehow.com/…
- Chicken wire memo boards are a great way to upcycle old frames into something useful. Learn how to make chicken wire memo boards for any room in your house.
- Turn an old tire into a DIY dog bed: Its quick and easy to do, and a great way to recycle an old tire! All you need is spray paint and a round bed!
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)