Photo via: livingwellmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh | Strength and Sunshine @RebeccaGF666 Safe PlayDoh for celiacs and kids of all ages! An easy tutorial on How To Make All Natural Homemade Gluten-Free PlayDoh. A fun and easy craft to DIY with the kids and have them playing for hours! Non-toxic, no artificial colors or chemical ingredients required!
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Crumpled Paper Art Activity for Kids inspired by the childrens book, Ish! Super fun process art project for kids of all ages. Use the colorful paper for collages, notes, and more!
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- Celebrate spring with some fun and colorful rainbow food recipes kids of all ages will love! Whether it’s sweet frosted cupcakes or a fresh fruit smoothie, there are plenty of rainbow recipes to be found! CLICK FOR 15 Rainbow Inspired Treats Recipes
- Cute Seashell Fish – a simple craft that is fun for kids of all ages. Great for teachers who cover ocean or sea animal units.
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- 15 Fun Pumpkin Crafts and Activities for Kids – Looking for fall craft projects for kids? These easy DIY pumpkin crafts will keep kids busy creating this fall! Many of these ideas make great activities for a fall party.
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- This pretend play felt popsicle craft is a fun summer themed craft idea that is not only calorie free and fun for all ages but it’s also super simple!