Photo via: thenopressurelife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- We’ve got all the ideas you need to make a custom gallery wall for your craft room—including these DIY Washi Tape Clothespins! After spring cleaning your creative space, this easy craft project from Jo-Ann can add to the fresh design of your home.
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Succulent Clay Vase – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- Make some noise girls and boys! This colourful project is not only great fun to make and decorate, its also brilliant fun to use afterwards. Create a shaker from craft pots and jingle bells, then unleash your creativity to transform it into something really special. Children can then learn about rhythm or timing by playing their shakers together, even using them in a special assembly to show off their handiwork.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- These DIY Valentines Day mantel decorations are quick and cheap to make! Learn how at The No Pressure Life.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- A great way to celebrate spring! This rustic twig frame is a great afternoon crafts project for the kids and is really cheap. They are twigs, people! Its time for some spring in our homes… www.ehow.com/…