Photo via: recipesjust4u.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Toothbrush Holder — make this in just 5 minutes with a few supplies!
- Give every part of your home a fresh makeover—including your refrigerator— with these DIY Spring Flower Magnets! With just a few craft supplies found at Jo-Ann, you’ll be displaying your photos and notes beautifully in no time.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- How to Make a DIY Terrarium Using Old Picture Frames Here is a great Earth day Recycle project Give your ferns, orchids, and other hothouse plants a lovely place to call home with this craft project. Made from picture frames, the glass house does require some work—and at least a few free hours—but the result produces a Victorian-style indoor
- What better way to prepare for warmer weather than create a few DIY Projects? As the weather is getting warmer it is time to think about our fashion this spring and summer. So pull out last years clothing and give them some new life!
- Why is it that the last few weeks of pregnancy move in S-L-O-W motion?! Honestly, I feel like this pregnancy has gone by really fast. The whole time, I kept thinking “wow! I’m really th…
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- A vintage wooden ladder makes great lighting! This one is wrapped with globe lights, and decorated with vintage chandelier crystals and branches. There are endless variations on this theme!
- FOLK: Chalk it up to a little spare time … okay, yeah, that was bad.
- We found some scrap pieces of wood and made this wedding date anniversary sign. This diy project is simple and inexpesive to make. It is perfectly inperfect just like marriage.
- Mason line bracelet. This site also has a few DIY projects for those who enjoy that kind of thing. You just have to keep scrolling and you will find it.
- Keep your yard beautiful and organized with this super easy DIY hose stand project. It makes a huge difference and looks great in any landscaping!