Photo via: juliehoagwriter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- /// Mini Shadow Box Fridge Magnets. So easy and cheap! Think ikea containers, photo of vacay at the beach, and some sand and shells you brought home. Or a photo from your childs birthday party plus scraps of paper, confetti, etc from the day. So many possibilities!
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- If you are looking for a good way to display your vintage kitchen tools, this DIY shadow box with Mod Podge is the perfect decor project.
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Pull-String Rocket Pinata DIY. Celebrate 4th of July with your very own handmade Rocket Pinatas. Fill them with confetti, pom poms, or even sweet treats for your friends and family to enjoy. Best of all, you can even refill the rockets to use the pinatas over and over again. kids. easy. party. decorations. fun. blue. red. white. crafts. activities. science. experiments.
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com