Photo via: jugglingactmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- See a different idea here, this is a creative lamp art and it will surely make the area look amazing as well as it will illuminate the space. It can be created for the kid’s room as they like these type of items more than the adults, it is also good to be created for TV launch decoration.
- DIY Canvas Wall Art Ideas: 30+ canvas tutorials for adults – great ideas for your home, office, nursery and craft room!
- Easy (and GORGEOUS) DIY sea glass suncatchers. I am in love with the fire and ice look of this simple homemade craft idea for both kids and adults. Making these is a fun way for kids to develop the fine motor muscles in the hand. A beautiful handmade gift
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- How to make paint scrape art notecards. Fun and simple DIY art project idea for kids.
- Crumpled Paper Art Activity for Kids inspired by the childrens book, Ish! Super fun process art project for kids of all ages. Use the colorful paper for collages, notes, and more!
- The Absolutely BEST Things to Do in NYC with Kids | What to Do in NYC in 3 Days | NYC in 3 Days with kids | NYC in 3 Days | If you are headed to NYC either with adults, by yourself or with your kids, this is the ultimate guide for what to do, where to eat, yummy treats to get during a 3 day trip to NYC
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- Melting Crayon Art!! Make this amazing wall art with some crayons, canvas, and heat gun! Easy and fun! happydealhappyday.com
- Is it sad that I want to do this with my kids for my Mothers Day present? . Kids handprint canvas pictures….good times 🙂
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!