Photo via: justimagine-ddoc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- Now here you can see an item which can be used for the decoration as well as for playing. This idea is great for the boys and the color combination is looking graceful. The pallets are attached without reshaping them much, so it is easy to create.
- Create some fun, engaging discovery bottle toys for babies and toddlers by using recycled and everyday materials from around the house! These are cheap to make, long lasting and can easily be adapted to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for little ones.
- This cheap and easy DIY party decoration is perfect for all types of party. And because this garland idea is made of plastic, they are perfect for outdoor parties!
- This extra large monogram planter will add some beautiful color to your front walkway! Built with cedar to withstand watering and weathering, plus you can easily re-plant when this seasons blooms are done. Tutorial from Ellery Designs on Remodelaholic.com.
- Choosing the perfect white paint color can be overwhelming. Here are a few of our favorites, including the one we painted our office. Love all of these pretty paint colors!
- For all of you mommies that are thinking about what to get Dad for Fathers day, we have created this adorable plaque. The wording can be altered from Children to Child, as well. These are all hand made right here in CO. We appreciate your support. By FrameYourStoryShop
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage