Photo via: howtogardenit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To celebrate summer and the cuteness of fruit we made these totally adorable DIY Fruit Slice Keychains that all your friends will want! Be sure to make enough to go around, because everyone will be dying for one!
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- The Easiest way to Learn How to freeze peaches without Sugar for smoothies, for cobblers, for pies or any dessert and baking needs throughout the year. Including Tips for removing the skin/ blanching peaches. An Easy way to preserve your peaches for that
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- One of the best things I did this year was complete an organized pantry project. It has made it so much easier to find food and cook with it.
- Bring a touch of nature indoors this year as you decorate your tree – learn how to make rustic twig Christmas ornaments! Theyre simple, inexpensive and look beautiful!
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- 30 things you can stop buying at Walmart that you can make at home…I am in need of Walmart rehab! Walmart has been my go-to source for my household and pantry needs. Not only do their superstores carry almost every product I need, but often times their prices cant be beat. I got to thinking, there has to be a better way than repetitively purchasing chemical laden products! Right?…
- Have an old puzzle that is missing pieces? Turn it into an awesome piece of art! This blogger got two different projects out of one old puzzle. I love this so much!
- Free sewing pattern for this smart purse organizer. I love using these to transfer all my essentials from one bag to another. Fun to sew!
- Looking for front porch decor ideas? We found them as we looked for ideas and inspiration for our front porch. We wanted to try something new this year and we budgeted to have it done. I personally like to look online and find inspirations as well. Though my budget my be small sometimes you can getKeep Reading
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.