Photo via: grillo-designs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Blogger Down Home Inspiration has the key to achieving the perfect distressed, rustic paint look. These DIY tips and tricks are sure to help you capture a charming country feel in your space.
- Fill your home with wonderful aromas by making these DIY scented mason jar candles. Is this going to be your next project?
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- No link- I bought a wire basket at Savers, fill an empty glass jar with Tiki torch liquid, punch a hole in the cover and insert a wick through lid and cover the jar. While the wick soaks up the fluid, place jar in center of basket and add rocks around it. Light the wick and enjoy the rock candle!
- Whether you choose to display these DIY Burlap Mason Jar Arrangements in your dining room, outdoor patio, or even on the tables at your wedding reception or party—you can bet that they showcase your love of summer-themed decor.
- Check out how to make these DIY rustic twig candle holders @istandarddesign
- Mason Jar Luminaries | Create a mason jar luminary – similar to a scatter candle – the easy way.
- This wooden cable reel is such an interesting thing that you can do countless experiments in recycling them. A mobile wooden book shelf, a stylish rustic dingy bird cage, a comfortable cat house for your pet, a smooth sitting bench for your garden or patio, a coffee table with reclaimed legs and glass top, an industrial table for your desktop and what not. You would literally feel fallen in love with these recycling ideas. These cable reel ideas are so ravishing and lively that you are definitel
- Does anything say Farmhouse Fabulous like a Charming Floral Arrangement? There is nothing like some beautiful blooms put together in a simple yet gorgeous way. You are going to find a collection of Adding a Touch of Spring with Farmhouse Flower Ideas that will simply melt your heart. Each and everyone is picture perfect and …
- Unexpected Displays that Will Make You Rethink Your Art Arrangements | These gallery wall ideas are great easy renter-friendly ways to display your art to makeover your space on a budget.
- Creating custom designs using Cricut Design Space including DIY Window Clings that can be used at home, in the car, or on the go!