Photo via: skinnymom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Keep the Sparks Flying – 1,831 Questions to Ask Your Partner on Date Night
- Bunnies are the cutest! Make these Peek-A-Boo Bunny Cookies this Easter using Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. This is a fun recipe idea for the kids to help decorate. You could even have them as dessert for your Easter get-together.
- These bird feeders are fun to make and will certainly help attract birds to your yard!
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Blogger Down Home Inspiration has the key to achieving the perfect distressed, rustic paint look. These DIY tips and tricks are sure to help you capture a charming country feel in your space.
- This fun STEM activity will delight kids of all ages. They’ll love creating the simple and safe chemical reactions that cause these Bubble Bombs to explode!
- How To Take Sexy Pictures with these useful photography tips | DIY Tag
- data-pin-description=“Are you looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These panoramic Easter eggs are a fun DIY. Click through for the full tutorial on how to make adorable sugar eggs.”
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!
- How to make a cool articulated hand craft, with bendable joints, to helps kids understand how tendons work to connect the muscles in the forearm to the tiny bones in the fingers and thumb. Biology | Anatomy | STEM | Fun science for kids
- DIY-Pottery Barn inspired dresser. Finally found a dresser I like for under the TV in the living room…Now the questions is how to get my hubby to help me make it = )