Photo via: entertaining.about.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Lavender is one of my favorite essential oils. These 25 DIY lavender essential oil projects will show you just how versatile lavender essential oil can be.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- I may never buy Jewelry again with my Favorite Jewelry Subscription box, Rocksbox! From earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets – every style you could imagine. Delineate Your Dwelling
- 25 Bottle Cap Upcycling Projects That Add Flair To Your Home – When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do was collect bottle caps. Unfortunately, the younger me didn’t know about DIY, so those old caps just sat in a box and went unused for years.
- YES!!! I will definitely be doing this for some of my favorite books!
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- These yarn pumpkins are such a fun fall craft idea! Theyd make a BEAUTIFUL…
- Do you have a gift for Dad yet? My kids love making special gifts for dad and these Kid Made Fathers Day Gifts are sure to be a hit.
- 20 of My Favorite Free Fonts ~ Font Greenbeans links to a site that downloads the fonts as .exe which could contain a virus (I dont ever download fonts with this extension for this reason). I found it DaFont.com…once there, type the name in the search box
- This is my favorite! Aint nobody got thyme for that! Plant themed puns! Check the whole store for more! www.etsy.com/shop/PlantPuns
- How to Plant Potatoes for Spring Simple Gardening! One of my favorite things to grow!
- Need a quick and easy gift idea to make. These quick to knit fingerless gloves would make a great gift. They can be knitted in just one evening.