Photo via: onelittleproject.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Pina Colada Sangria literally takes less than five minutes to throw together, but is so insanely delicious that youll want to make at least two batches, since your party guests will go nuts for it.
- Learn how to make these pretty handmade gift tags in less than 10 minutes. Use them for gifts or as part of your spring decorating. TriplePFeature
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.
- Abstract art DIY inspiration to make a fun summer project – It’s more simple than you’d think (takes 30 minutes tops)… via sipbitego.com abstractart diy tutorial
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Are you looking to spruce up your front door for spring? Heres the step by step instructions on how to make your own spring wreath! It will take you less than one hour!
- DIY | 5 Minute Macrame Planters. Watch Whats Up Moms Brooke and our very own Cinda show you how to make these adorable macrame plant hangers in less than 5 minutes.
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Bath salts are a fabulous gift idea and making them yourself couldnt be easier. It just takes a few simple ingredients and some pretty jars. Youll have some handmade gifts with just a few minutes work.
- This is a project that is super simple and that you can complete for just a few dollars. These DIY lanterns are perfect for the 4th of July!
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.