Photo via: mycrazygoodlife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These free Hunger Games logos are perfect for throwing a Hunger Games party or book club! Cut them out on your Cricut or other electronic cutting machine.
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- DIY Patriotic Red White and Blue Ribbon Star Wands are an easy no-sew felt toy perfect for memorial day or the 4th of July! Patriotic wands like these are a safe alternative to sparklers for kids to wave around at parties and parades. They also make great party favors and decorations for any red, white and blue themed event.
- These gold sequin tassels are adorable and so easy to make. Tassel party decor is super cute and sparkly. This DIY party craft is perfect for a little girls party decoration but works really well for bridal showers and baby showers too!
- Make your own Smurfs village with this easy DIY! A fun Smurfs craft perfect for a Smurfs party, Smurfs movie night, or just for pretend play. So cute!
- From outdated to updated wooden doorbell cover! Create an art deco vinyl monogram with /Cricut/ Explore Air machine. Perfect to personalize many home decor items. cricutmade ad
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Tipping Egg Toy DIY. Experiment with the different weights of small object, and see how they affect the wobble of the egg. You can even customize the egg with paint or permanent markers to create festive patterns or fun characters, such as your own Dad! fathers day. science. experiment. fair. elementary school. crafts. easy. summer. boredom busters. kids. activities. projects. eggs. gifts. cards. ideas.
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- data-pin-description=“Are you looking for a fun craft to do with the kids this Easter? These panoramic Easter eggs are a fun DIY. Click through for the full tutorial on how to make adorable sugar eggs.”
- Bring a fun treat to your 4th of July Party with these Patriotic Tic Tac labels. Youll have a great party favor or dessert that will wow your guests and bring out the Patriotic spirit.