Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- DIY Cone Christmas Tree – This step by step tutorial will show you exactly how to make these beautiful silver Christmas trees! They are simple and inexpensive to make! | www.SincerelyJean.com
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- I may never buy Jewelry again with my Favorite Jewelry Subscription box, Rocksbox! From earrings, necklaces, rings and bracelets – every style you could imagine. Delineate Your Dwelling
- DIY Faux Rusted Metal State Ornaments from a Cereal Box!
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- organize your club and member cards on a small metal ring. So much more space in my wallet
- Easy Trick: Parmesan Shaker Tops fit on Mason Jars! I LOVE using these tops for DIY Spices and Seasonings, Homemade Cleaners and more! Find this and more fun Tips at TheFrugalGirls.com
- Easy and Cheap Cord Bundler Organization Hack for Small Appliances To Keep Cords Neatly on the appliance itself
- CHEAP and EASY Organization Hack for Cord Organization and Storage on Small Appliances, KitchenAid Stand Mixers and Power Tools – Kitchen Organization Hacks, Ideas and Tips
- Home Made Shampoo. Make your own home made shampoo using castile soap, coconut milk and honey. No toxic ingredients, just beautiful, healthy hair.: I love making & using this shampoo!
- 25 Cheap DIY Ideas to Make Your Living Room Look Expensive | These easy upgrades are the small DIYs that will leave your space looking like a million bucks. From simple wall art to lighting to metallic finishes, these cheap ideas are what you need.