Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Best DIY Ideas for Teens To Make This Summer – Fun and Easy Crafts, Room Decor, Toys and Craft Projects to Make And Sell – Cool Gifts for Friends, Awesome Things To Do When You Are Bored – Teenagers – Boys and Girls Love Making These Creative Projects With Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-ideas-teens-summer
- Marble and Gold DIY Coasters – these are so easy to make! Check out the full tutorial on www.swoonworthy.co.uk
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Need to keep all those electronics cords under control? I know they get tangled so easily but I’ve got a simple solution for you. Use this free easy sewing pattern to make a diy cord keeper. These cord keepers are easy to make and I have a photo tutorial for you, with all the steps. If you can sew a straight line you can make this easy beginner sewing project.
- Spring crafts for kids – make these coffee filter butterflies with watercolor paints and pipe cleaners! These are so cute
- The Best Coffee Filter Crafts for Kids – These are so cute! I love all of these crafts for kids! Theres so much you can do with coffee filters!
- Crafting with Paper: DIY Utensil Holders! These little guys are so easy to make and they come in really handy at parties!
- These Painted Mason Jar Vases are so easy to create! Just some chalk paint, twine and fresh flowers, and you have a perfect gift for Mothers Day!
- Make your own glowing bounce balls; these are so fun for kids to make and play with!
- These DIY Mason Storage Jars are super easy and affordable to make! Plus, theyre SO pretty! Perfect for the bathroom or bedroom| Haute & Healthy Living
- 15 DIY Placemats: Dress Up Your Dinner Table | FaveQuilts.com…DIY placemats are among the most fun sewing projects you can make, in part because theyre so easily adaptable and varied. A clever quilter can turn sewing placemats into an art, making dozens of new and different projects from the same base design. Use these placemat patterns as inspiration, or follow them to the letter; whichever you choose, your table will thank you!