Photo via: simplelifemom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Liquid Soap- completely homemade, not from commercial bar soap. Has recipes for Moisturizing Hand Soap, Moisturizing Shampoo and a All-Around Home Cleaning Soap that she uses for laundry, dishes & in the dishwasher as well.
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Sign up to learn how to make the easiest, most foolproof preserve of all: shrubs! These sweet tart syrups can be mixed in cocktails, in yogurt, with sparkling water, in salad dressings, and more! Enter your email to get the 6 quick to read emails (including recipes!) so in a week’s time you will be enjoying your first shrub. Let’s get started!
- Keeping a toddler entertained while traveling and/or during a trip can be hard work. But these toddler busy bags will make it easier for you and fun for them!
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …
- The materials used once is not necessary can’t be used again, but only the wise people knows this and they get the benefit by using them again by searching the ideas in which they can modify the pallets. They collect the pallets by investing money and the great thing about the pallets is that they don’t need much money; they are available at low rate. Here we are going to present the ideas in which the pallets are easy to reshape and every single idea is inspiring. The guests will get impressed
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- Mason jars containers are a mind blowing asset of glass that can be put to great utilize both practically and graphically and in the accompanying article we will experience phenomenal delightful diy artisan jostle creates that should motivate the DIY aficionados in the quest for the surprising, the quest for reusing and up-cycling. Simply take …
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- DIY Easy Glycerin Soap recipes: make your own homemade Melt And Pour basic glycerin soaps from natural ingredients in very easy simple steps by Diann Bright, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OPDDI2A/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_VIZsub0HWQMWE
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!