Photo via: ultimatediys.blogspot.mx
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Soap At Home [Infographic] | Soap Making Tutorial For Beginners, check it out at http://diyready.com/how-to-make-soap-infographic/
- A Beginners Guide to Flipping Homes for Profit — Thinking about flipping houses? Read these basic tips first!
- Beginners Guide to Hand Dyeing Yarn. Learn how to dye beautiful yarn for your knit and crochet projects. FiberArtsy.com
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- DIY jewelry making tutorials and simple ideas for beginners. Learn 3 easy ways to start and finish a beaded necklace or bracelet; infinity, clamshell knot covers, and crimp beads or tubes and pliers. Includes links to jewelry and bead supplies, fun projects, and resources.
- Add your own unique scent and style to your daily grooming routine by learning the art of soap making!
- ༺♥༻ JW.org has the Bible in 300+ languages, ASL and other sign languages included. Also, jw.org has bible based study aids to read, watch, listen and download available. These aids are designed to be used with your bible. All of these are at no charge. ༺♥༻
- If you have ever been curious about image transfers either for your painted furniture projects or any DIY projects, here is a complete guide to the easiest image transfers and where to find them . IOD image transfers
- Love this DIY concrete soap dish! Such a quick and easy project for the bathroom. The perfect modern accessory!
- DIY Bath Soap Jelly | Crafts For The Home | Homemade Bath Jelly | DIY Spa — Country Woman Magazine
- The ultimate diy candle guide! You can even make candles with Scentsy!
- Home Made Shampoo. Make your own home made shampoo using castile soap, coconut milk and honey. No toxic ingredients, just beautiful, healthy hair.: I love making & using this shampoo!