Photo via: theprojectcorner.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a simple, rustic patriotic burlap pinwheel wreath in time for the 4th of July using basic supplies available at local craft stores.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Hollys Arts and Crafts Corner: Craft Project: Alcohol Ink Tiles Part 1: Experimenting with Alcohol Inks
- This DIY succulent wreath is so easy to make! Its a great spring wreath and a quick craft project that you can make in just five minutes. From The No Pressure Life.
- Add a tile pattern using paint and a stencil. A black and white stenciled kitchen island using the Augusta Tile Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/augusta-tile-stencil-design-patchwork-tiles-stencils.html Project via @jamieskolnik
- This project is easy and great for young kids who loves to paint. And the finished planted pots are a great gift idea to give to teachers or grandparents.
- When Not To Paint Wood Furniture? A frank discussion and tips for when to put the paint brush down and walk away! See project ideas, too.
- Fixer Upper: A Craftsman Remodel for Coffeehouse Owners | HGTVs Fixer Upper With Chip and Joanna Gaines | HGTV
- Jellyfish Lantern DIY. Transform the corner of your room into a jellyfish aquarium! Summer. Decor. Decorations. Party. Ocean. Beach. Underwater. Ocean Themes. Coral Reefs. DIY. Easy.
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Fireworks Marble Painting Craft Easy and Fun for Kids – Perfect for patriotic holidays like the Fourth of July, Summer Bonfire Nights, and New Years Eve with the kids! www.kidfriendlythingstodo.com