Photo via: jensdabbles.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.
- If you have a sensitive writer, you know revision can be tough. Here are four techniques for pain-free revision, part of my series on the writing process.
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- This free Easter Printable has all your Favorite Easter words in the shape of an Easter Egg. Frame it for a home decor look.
- Find DIY picture frames and decorating ideas made from a variety of materials. Make your own frame or try out frame decorating ideas for a personal touch.
- How To Take A Dwell Photo. Dwell architecture and interiors photographer Matthew Williams offers his expert opinion on how to frame a shot and the best time of day for a photograph :The room shot. A standard room shot should show the main function of the space. This can be hard as some rooms are not huge and you have to choose which way to face. You can always shoot both ways but keep in mind that one of the images has to tell the story best. Here I shot facing the beds as the primary shot a…
- Turn a hardcover coffee table book into a unique wall photo frame as part of a gallery wall or bookshelf decor. Insert photo within book as diy home decor.
- Such a cute, simple and inexpensive idea for the home – polaroid pictures inside a wooden frame.
- Home made powdered laundry soap for HE and top loading washers. Easy to make. Easy on the wallet.
- Paperback Book wallpaper by Tracy Kendall … frame a section of this or other library books wallpaper eg: Penguin paperbacks to hang on wall
- DIY Double Door Dog House plans my husband scetched and built for our dogs. Post includes photos of the process
- We have compiled a number of photos giving you ideas on how to make your indoor plants look better. Not to forget the effectiveness of saving space in your home and money from your pockets. You can…