Photo via: busybeingjennifer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- So, here we are with a great collection of Outstanding Modern Kids Room Ideas That Will Bring You Joy. This year see what you can do to better the lives
- Washi tape card – bird on a branch a use for those plastic stencils finally, maybe for the Christmas cards this year. A Washi Tape buying I will go…
- 3 powerful and effective recipes for DIY Face Masks made entirely from kitchen ingredients! Whether your skin is dry, damaged or just in need of some life, these face masks will help nourish your skin using plants from the earth.
- heres an awesome roundup of tons of diy fingerless glove crochet patterns, free list – – (wouldnt these make great gifts for all those awesome women in your life??) Sugar Bee Crafts
- Do it Yourself Gift Baskets Ideas for Mothers Day and Fathers Day! Moms, Grandmas, Dads and Grandpas will love these! Perfect for any and All Occasions – Perfect DIY Gift Baskets for Christmas – Birthdays – Thank You Gifts – Housewarmings – Baby Showers or anytime
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- This easy DIY is the perfect way to upgrade your office or bedroom! It’s so easy, outdoorsy and so modern. This snowy mountain cork board DIY will bring a little touch of winter into your home!
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- Bring a fun treat to your 4th of July Party with these Patriotic Tic Tac labels. Youll have a great party favor or dessert that will wow your guests and bring out the Patriotic spirit.
- Love these ideas for dressing up brown paper packages at Christmas! Save money on wrapping paper and still have the prettiest gifts under the tree.
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?