Photo via: studioknitsf.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This St. Patricks Day Treat Leprechaun Hat is the perfect luck of the Irish snack. via @CraftCreatCook1
- Heart Wristwarmers. These cute knit fingerless gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingers free. Theyre a great way to use up a lonely yarn skein lying around as well as smaller scraps for the accent color. Make some for yourself or your valentine with this free knitting pattern 🙂
- FIBER FEATHER DREAMCATCHER – A Fun Boho DIY Everyone Can Make! Learn how to craft this easy project with Studio Knit. via @StudioKnit
- Hate to wear green on St. Patricks Day? Make this super easy DIY knotted yarn bracelet. It goes with any outfit and is perfect to gift to your friends. No pinching!!!!
- Cross My Heart Treat Bag – free crochet pattern on Mooglyblog.com! *** crafts valentines day gift idea crochet free pattern kids treats treat bags valentines crafts cross stitch gifts diy
- I love this St. Patricks day idea! Such a great DIYfor crafting and making decor for the holiday.
- CARDBOARD TUBE RAINBOW BLOWERS are a colourful and fun kids craft! Kids love blowing this rainbow craft to see the streamers swoosh. A super TP roll St Patricks Day craft or for a weather topic too.
- Stained Glass Clover Craft for Kids – Awesome for St. Patricks Day!
- Tissue paper and paper plate rainbow kid craft for St. Patricks Day or spring and summer.
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- Free Knitting Pattern 60140AD Felted Tote : Lion Brand Yarn Company