Photo via: biblebasedhomeschooling.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- ***Click on the arrows at the sides of the image to see more images – animal softie patterns sold separately.*** ***For a limited time, if you
- With its dark wood backdrop and silk flower accent, we love the idea of adding this crafty wall art to your entryway! Wherever you choose to display it, there’s no better way to celebrate the season of beautiful blooms and warmer weather than with this DIY Spring Sign project.
- I LOVE all of the amazing play spaces that I’ve seen on Pinterest. We bought our house 3 years ago and our yard is still lacking in the fun department. Sure we have a water table and a few outdoor toys, but nothing compares to some of these creative play spaces I’m sharing with you…Read More »
- How to Make an Antique Sign with a Sharpie–Even the least, artistic person can make these great, hand-lettered signs, with no special tools required!!
- Inspired by the backyard on the show Parenthood we created a canopy of string lights over our back patio.
- Store baby blankets and/or burp cloths in a shoe organizer on the back of the door. Why did I not think of that?!?
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- Kitchen sign that is created using a simple DecoColor Paint Marker. The DecoColor Marker is easy to use and you can create designs on all types of surfaces like this wood piece. Love how this turned out!
- Chore charts. Made with basic black three picture frames. The I used 3M sticky tabs with hangers on the outside of the frame. I used scrapbook paper with cut out chores that I printed out. Laminated the chores then punched holes in the center to hang. The kids picked out their favorite colors for the back ground. After they do their chores, they flip the chore around. At night the kids put new chores up for the next day.