Photo via: sugarandcloth.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bunnies are the cutest! Make these Peek-A-Boo Bunny Cookies this Easter using Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. This is a fun recipe idea for the kids to help decorate. You could even have them as dessert for your Easter get-together.
- Looking to transform your plain, white curtains? Give them a style makeover thanks to pom pom trim from Jo-Ann! Grab your sewing machine to tackle this simple weekend project for DIY Pom Pom Curtains.
- Blogger Down Home Inspiration has the key to achieving the perfect distressed, rustic paint look. These DIY tips and tricks are sure to help you capture a charming country feel in your space.
- A beautiful, colorful living room makeover! A bright room that makes you happy right when you walk in. Click to see the reveal!
- To celebrate summer and the cuteness of fruit we made these totally adorable DIY Fruit Slice Keychains that all your friends will want! Be sure to make enough to go around, because everyone will be dying for one!
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can mak
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- Thrift Store China Cabinet Makeover. Give your old cabinet a new shabby chic look with some paint and hardwares!
- A quick and easy table makeover using Anne Sloan chalk paint. A great budget update perfect for playrooms, nurseries, and kid spaces. Get more inspiration at http://bluehousejoys.com.
- Do you love the distressed look on your painted furniture? Let me show you how easy it is to give painted metal a distressed look you will love! – www.michellejdesigns.com
- Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! . Making pom poms in BULK – I am so greatful to this blogger (Anne) for putting up such a helpful and detailed (awesome photos) tutorial. . by flax & twine: Making Pompoms in Bulk
- Okay so I tried my first bath bomb the other day and it was seriously the best thing since sliced bread! But the only downside is it gets a little pricey so I thought, why not make my own! Check out 10 AMAZING DIY bath bombs in the cutest designs ever! Let us know which one is your fav xx