Photo via: thecuriouspancake.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- idea: teabags glued on thin card, then cut in the shape of a teapot and framed
- Adorable DIY Pop Up Flower Garden Mothers Day Card via Red Ted Art – What a fun kids paper craft gift to make for Grandma or Mommy this year! The BEST Easy DIY Mothers Day Gifts and Treats Ideas – Holiday Craft Activity Projects, Free Printables and Favorite Brunch Desserts Recipes for Moms and Grandmas
- Easter Bunny Pancakes! Just cut a heart in half for the ears and add whatever you have on hand to make a cute face.
- DIY Tarantula puppet craft. kids craft to make a spider for school projects or for Halloween decoration.
- If you have ever been curious about image transfers either for your painted furniture projects or any DIY projects, here is a complete guide to the easiest image transfers and where to find them . IOD image transfers
- Getting breakfast on the table can be a struggle some mornings. With this pancake mix in the pantry, pancakes can be made quickly. This is recipe has dairy free and vegan options.
- Heart Shaped Words for Valentines Day Card – How to make your words into a shape using Microsoft Word.
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- book art how to/DIY: old leather bound book turned into clock …drill hole for hands, glue pages and cut out space for mechanism, hand paint the numbers with gold paint pen
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- What if there were some Christmas presents you could make and give to people that they would appreciate the thought (more than a gift card), were used and enjoyed, and saved you money to boot?
- Washi tape card – bird on a branch a use for those plastic stencils finally, maybe for the Christmas cards this year. A Washi Tape buying I will go…