Photo via: craftymorning.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get inspired by these 20 super simple fun summer arts and crafts for kids! Tons of ideas that you can do with stuff around the house.
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- A great way to celebrate spring! This rustic twig frame is a great afternoon crafts project for the kids and is really cheap. They are twigs, people! Its time for some spring in our homes… www.ehow.com/…
- One of the coolest summer kids crafts weve come across. We had no idea that you could even make ice chalk! we know stuff | Kid’s Craft: Ice Chalk | http://www.weknowstuff.us.com
- You can find 25 easy seashell crafts for kids. Arts and crafts made easy with seashells to provide hours of fun for the kids.
- See a different idea here, this is a creative lamp art and it will surely make the area look amazing as well as it will illuminate the space. It can be created for the kid’s room as they like these type of items more than the adults, it is also good to be created for TV launch decoration.
- These bird feeders are fun to make and will certainly help attract birds to your yard!
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- DIY Tin Can Flowers. Want to make some simple flowers to adorn up cycled garden projects… Like making the little yello watering can into a bird house!
- Need a quick and easy gift idea to make. These quick to knit fingerless gloves would make a great gift. They can be knitted in just one evening.
- Bow and Arrow DIY. Summers around the corner and this is a great project for outdoor play and experimentation. We had so much fun making this project! Its amazing how a few household craft items can be transformed into a bow and arrow. I loved experimenting with the arrows to see how far and fast they could fly! outdoor, for summer, summer boredom, fun, ideas, activities, for kids, cool, quick, easy, wood, home.
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!