Photo via: ivillage.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a cardboard cut out to hang curtains! Create L-shape out of cardboard, pin to wall, hold hardware up and mark where to drill. Then you just drill through the cardboard. Once you have the template you just flip it over for the other side of the window and any other windows.
- How to make $12 floor candlesticks… Buy newel posts (for the end of stairs) or bedposts from Home Depot, cut to size, place in fence post toppers (ones with a flat top) – making sure they are level, and then spray paint them. I am so going to make these.
- three heavy, open restaurant-style shelves holding a variety of plates and bowls, with straw baskets and a green plant on top, hung in a bright kitchen with white cabinets for the must-have, money-saving kitchen upgrades gallery
- Adorable pretend donuts made from socks! A quick and easy craft that doubles as a cute decoration or a fun toy for kids.
- Paperback Book wallpaper by Tracy Kendall … frame a section of this or other library books wallpaper eg: Penguin paperbacks to hang on wall
- Adorable Baby Hat Sewing Pattern! It comes in sizes preemie through 12 months so it is perfect for infants and big babies. She has a wonderful web site! This cute little baby cap is made out of soft knit fabric and comes with a fitted top and a cuff
- It can be nerve wracking to put pen to paper in your bullet journal if youre afraid of screwing it up. Almost every bullet journalist has this fear at some point or another. With a little perspective, accepting your bullet journal mistakes can be tons easier. Messing up can be frustrating, but the fear of messing up shouldnt hold you back from doing whats most important – planning.
- Keep cards from getting bent or lost if you no longer have the original box. Use a cheap dollar store cheese storage box!
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- This DIY Cheap Fun Family Trip Sounvenir Tradition using vials and a shadow box is fun for the whole family. It is an inexpensive and easy way to accomplish family vacation souvenirs. Fill the vials with sand, soil, shells, or rocks and make a collection. Affiliate links. Pin created from juliehoagwriter.com/
- /// Mini Shadow Box Fridge Magnets. So easy and cheap! Think ikea containers, photo of vacay at the beach, and some sand and shells you brought home. Or a photo from your childs birthday party plus scraps of paper, confetti, etc from the day. So many possibilities!
- Easy Flower Window Box DIY How to make and hang window flower box. How to buid a window planter. Hanging basket DIY. Gardening tips and tricks.