Photo via: thefairygarden.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hand Drawn Arrows: Today’s freebie is a set of 12 hand drawn arrows with lots of charm and character! These are available for personal and commercial use! To Download click the following: 1 2 3 4 5 6 …Read More »
- (1) Buy plates from Dollar Store, (2) Write things with a Porcelain 150 Pen, (3) baked for 30 mins in the oven and its permanent.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- 11 best terrarium plants: 1. peperomia caperata ‘variegata’ 2. cryptanthus bivittatus 3. arachnoides simplicior ‘variegata’ 4. pilea involucrata ‘moon valley’ 5. selaginella kraussiana ‘aurea’ 6. tillandsia stricta 7. acorus gramineus ‘minimus aureus’ 8. ophiopogon planiscapus ‘nigrescens’ 9. asplenium bulbiferum 10. saxifraga stolonifera 11. fittonia verschaffeltii var. argyroneura
- 7. Harvesting Timing of the harvest depends on what you are using the lavender for. For fresh-market or or dried bundles harvest when the first 1 or 2 flowers have bloomed. If the end product is essential oil then the best time to harvest is when about 1/2 of the flowers on the stem have
- You are viewing giant kerplunk this set is perfect for parties, company functions, holiday events, weddings and even just by the camp fire. Kit (1) Stand made sturdy fur pine and measures 2 1/2 feet (
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- Easy Fidget Spinner DIY (Free Template) – here is a great how to make Fidget Spinners without bearings DIY. The use super basic materials and are easy to make. It includes a Free Fidget Spinner Template (3 designs) and would be great Science Fair project
- The best part about this DIY Succulent Wall? It’s greenery that will last all spring and summer long! Check out this creative craft to see how easy it is to make your own paper plants for your home office.
- Conquer any winter cold with a pizza-powered project. Make sure to grab construction paper and markers to transform your tissue box into Michelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! With turtle power, your child can defeat the sniffles and combat any cold. The best part about this easy craft is that you can customize it for yours or your child’s favorite Turtle!
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- Free Olaf Printable!! Do you want to build a snowman? You can with this paper activity! Simply print, cut and stick the parts together! Lots of fun for Frozen fans!