Photo via: postris.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason jar lamps – Stick any shape stickers you want on a clear mason jar, spray paint it, peel off the stickers.
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- Swatch, Gauge, and tension explained
- DIY Industrial Curtain Rod
- Quick, easy AND inexpensive DIY curtain rod solution! Make these industrial/nautical rods in MINUTES! GREAT TUTORIAL!! heatherednest.com
- Fill a spray bottle with vodka and spray over your mattress to disinfect it.
- Turn Beer Bottles into Attractive, Cheap Drinking Glasses – Ive wanted to try this for ages!
- How to Distress Glass Bottles via TheKimSixFix.com
- 10 Ways To Repurpose Old Liquor Bottles
- A DIY rainbow loom band ringer game sensory bottle is an easy way to help children (and adults) relieve stress while they play. Calm down jars like this ringer game for kids and adults of all ages can be used for safe no mess sensory play, a science teaching aid, and to help children develop their concentration and focus. Discovery bottles are the perfect way for babies and toddlers to play games with small items without the risk of choking on them.
- Free Vintage inspired bathroom printables-funny quotes to hang up in the restroom-farmhouse style-www.themountainviewcottage.net
- illustration fo how to hang curtains so ceilings look taller, foolproof staging tips from decorators