Photo via: technologyrocksseriously.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Science and math activities are among kids favorite games to play. Get more mileage out of playtime by combining it with educational activities that teach science, math, engineering and technology. Its all here – physics concepts for kids like gravity,
- WHAT’S NEW? Weekly Freebie + Shop This weekend have been very crazy! I’m not sure if it’s because of the DST or the fact that it was sunny and hailing the next second. Yah, I think it’s the latter Anyway, I spent the weekend creating some freebies and printables for my shop and I am so excited to share them to you all. As you all know, I just opened my printable shop with pretty much all things printable. It’s very easy as download and print, yep!
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.
- These ideas are just what you need to update that window in your room.
- Make Bath-Time More Fun Tutorial: All you need to create a bathtub wall that allows your children to use their, err, noodles while washing up are a few pool toys, funnels, and tape — just dont be surprised when your kids beg you to stay in the bath much longer.
- Make your own Smurfs village with this easy DIY! A fun Smurfs craft perfect for a Smurfs party, Smurfs movie night, or just for pretend play. So cute!
- These Duck Tape®️️ Flower Pots with Bow make a great Mother’s Day gift idea, Spring gift idea or just because gift!
- DIY Easy and cute kids play table and chair set! Easy free plans included. Great beginner woodworking project!
- 25 fun ideas for kids activities. Indoor play ideas and crafts that you can do with what you already have. Ways to have fun and beat boredom on a rainy or snowy day when youre stuck indoors.
- Free Olaf Printable!! Do you want to build a snowman? You can with this paper activity! Simply print, cut and stick the parts together! Lots of fun for Frozen fans!
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!