Photo via: thegraphicsfairy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Age Galvanized Metal – quickly discolor galvanized metal using vinegar, salt and peroxide – via Little House of Four: How to Easily Age Galvanized Planters
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- We LOVE Friendship Bracelets – they are so wonderful to make and even better to give and therefore area always on the look out for new and wonderful Friendship Bracelet ideas. We have featured craft stick bracelets before – such…
- Do you love the distressed look on your painted furniture? Let me show you how easy it is to give painted metal a distressed look you will love! – www.michellejdesigns.com
- IKEA Hack: How to Paint a Rug to Make a Coordinated Set. Tips and tricks for what kind of paint to use on a rug and how to choose the perfect color and pattern idea. Use this DIY design technique to paint a doormat or a big area rug. Plus, click for more great IKEA hacks!
- Take old lamps and turn them into wonderful candle sticks….You can’t even tell. If you look at my Lighting board, there is a tutorial on how to take a lamp apart. It took that tutorial for me to figure out how to get the nut unscrewed. Sometimes I will take 3 different lamps apart and exchange pieces, glue them back together and they come out so unique and beautiful
- how to dye yarn in your slow cooker- this is a great technique for Dharma and Jacquard Acid Dyes!
- Chicken wire memo boards are a great way to upcycle old frames into something useful. Learn how to make chicken wire memo boards for any room in your house.
- For our DIY Decor series, we have a Christmas craft idea great for decorating during the holidays– a rope light sign spelling out the word joyful. You can adjust the project to your specifications, of course, and try it out with any word! Merry, Jolly, Joy, even Ho Ho Ho could work with this technique.
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂