Photo via: teachinglittleonesathome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A fun and inexpensive way to work on number recognition, subitizing and other early numeracy skills. Number boats are inexpensive to make and fun for kids! Use them in summer school, at home or in the bathtub! Great for preschool and kindergarten students.
- Your checklist to a clean, tidy and decluttered home. Try one of these simple 10-minute projects to take control of your home.
- My Little Pony Birthday Party! How cute! DIY Birthday Banner | Birthday Printable | Free Printables
- Sundial | Super Fun FREE Things To Do At The Beach
- Free fun facts printable survey about dad from the kids for Fathers Day | Printable at The Girl Creative
- These feminine floral nursery initials are the perfect finishing touch to your little girls room! Download all 26 letters for free and print at home.
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- DIY: Special Wood Burned Birthday Plate that Little Ones will Love! diy birthday gift for kids, kids diy gift, first birthday gift, wood burning projects, wood burning ideas, easy wood burning projects
- Yummy packed lunch ideas for when you’re stumped on what to send your kiddo to school with. Packed in @easylunchboxes, these lunch combinations have fruits, veggies, and protein to give your little ones the nutrition and energy to tackle the day without sacrificing taste.
- Create some fun, engaging discovery bottle toys for babies and toddlers by using recycled and everyday materials from around the house! These are cheap to make, long lasting and can easily be adapted to create exciting and intriguing sensory play experiences for little ones.
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- Challenge your loved ones to a game of Xs and Os this Valentines Day with Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint in Linen White and Serenity Blue! Get the look at rustoleum.com.