Photo via: pigskinsandpigtails.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY gold leaf brushed clipboards– would be great for Teacher Appreciation Week or hanging on the office wall
- How to create teacher appreciation gift using inexpensive photo frames and wooden rulers for a unique DIY teacher gift craft idea. via @https://www.pinterest.com/dazzlefrazzled/
- Teacher Appreciation | Easter | teacher gift | free printable tag | chocolate bunny gift | easy gift giving | Spring | DIY gift idea
- Instructions on how to make these 100% cotton, hand knit washcloths, for kitchen or bath. Easy DIY. Great for teacher appreciation day gifts
- Simple Teacher Appreciation Gifts and Printable Gift Tags.
- DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub – Perfect for Mothers Day or Teacher Appreciation Day!
- Week by week school lunch ideas from a mom of 4.
- a overlay of classes to move from week to week in your Happy Planner by mambi Social Media Coordinator Amanda Zampelli | me & my BIG ideas
- Employee appreciation ideas – (not originally my idea but) love an easy, inexpensive way to let someone know theyre appreciated.
- Tire Sinks | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects
- Love sharks? Cant get enough of Shark Week? Check out these fun paper shark crafts and party ideas!
- Penny Tiled Floor | Cool Man Cave Ideas To Try This Week | DIY Projects