Photo via: avasalphabet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple Teacher Appreciation Gifts and Printable Gift Tags.
- How to create teacher appreciation gift using inexpensive photo frames and wooden rulers for a unique DIY teacher gift craft idea. via @https://www.pinterest.com/dazzlefrazzled/
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- DIY Printable Mothers Day Coupon Book – This free printable gift idea is full of wonderful gifts for mom from the kids! via @keciahambrick
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- Instructions on how to make these 100% cotton, hand knit washcloths, for kitchen or bath. Easy DIY. Great for teacher appreciation day gifts
- Reserved Listing Bunny Wreath Easter Swag Spring by BaBamWreaths
- Teacher Appreciation Week Idea from http://pigskinsandpigtails.com
- Free printable gift idea for dad!
- Homemade DIY Gifts in A Jar | Best Mason Jar Cookie Mixes and Recipes, Alcohol Mixers | Fun Gift Ideas for Men, Women, Teens, Kids, Teacher, Mom. Christmas, Holiday, Birthday and Easy Last Minute Gifts | DIY Gift Pedicure in a Jar | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-in-a-jar
- Bunnies are the cutest! Make these Peek-A-Boo Bunny Cookies this Easter using Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookie dough. This is a fun recipe idea for the kids to help decorate. You could even have them as dessert for your Easter get-together.
- Easter Popcorn – this easy white chocolate covered popcorn is loaded with colorful sprinkles and candy. Great no bake snack mix recipe that is great for sharing at parties!