Photo via: deerpearlflowers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ingredients: 1 cup cornstarch, ½ cup citric acid, ½ cup baking soda, ½ cup Epsom salt, 2 Tbsp coconut oil, 2 Tazo tea bags (unbagged), 2 Tbsp brewed Tazo tea. Instructions: Remove tea from Tazo filterbags. Combine cornstarch, baking soda and epsom salt in a bowl. Mix in coconut oil and 2 bags of your favorite Tazo tea, then slowly add 2 tablespoons of brewed Tazo Tea to the mixture. Mix, press into molds and you’re ready for bath time!
- A large 5 gallon bucket provides easy storage for flowers when working on large arrangements. www.mccoys.com
- Easy DIY Citronella Candle Tutorial – How to make Citronella candles – Recipe and instructions for making citronella candles in mason jars or tea cups.
- Room Arrangements for Awkward Spaces | Midwest Living
- Two Guests at a High Tea Party via Karas Party Ideas | karaspartyideas.com
- DIY Tea Bath Bombs | Rebeccas Soap Delicatessen – Pinterest | Bloglovin’
- Tea bag tag DIY
- Spray It Pretty! ~A Thomasville Steal in Teal – That Sweet Tea Life
- Cucumber Green Tea Sugar Scrub with only 3 ingredients! I bet this smells sooo good.
- Get Into Natural Dyeing (Plus, How To Dye Pillowcases from Avocado Pits) | Natural dyes are a great non-toxic way to update and upgrade what you already own. Try this DIY on pillows, tea towels and more for a quick fix.
- DIY Watermelon Sponge Stamped Tea Towels // Salty Canary
- set of welsh tea, coffee, sugar canisters by bodlon | notonthehighstreet.com