Photo via: jaysonhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Crayon Drip Ornaments! I love using crayons to make art. These melted crayon craft projects are perfect for an afternoon DIY.
- Add a festive garland to your space with a few materials that might already be hiding in your pantry! Head to jojotastic.com for the full cinnamon stick himmeli + dried orange slice garland tutorial. DIY cinnamon stick himmeli // jojotastic.com learn how to make your own garland with wooden beads, dried oranges, bakers twine, and cinnamon sticks. this tutorial is easy and great for handmade ornaments at Christmas!
- Suncatcher by melting pony beads! 1. Arrange beads in non-stick pan. 2. Put in 400 degree oven for 20 minutes (I checked every five to be safe). 3. Once removed from oven, allow to cool in pan. 4. Pop out of pan and enjoy your creation! You can also make smaller ones by using a cupcake pan and if youd like to have a built-in hole for a string, place a metal or ceramic bead on its side among the pony beads. The plastic will melt around it and you will have a hole for hanging string! 🙂
- Add some sparkle to your next party with this super easy mint, gold, and silver tassel garland. Choose your own colors to create unique party or home decor!
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- We’re getting excited for the release of the new Moana movie! It opens November 23rd, 2016 and is rated PG. Please check out the trailer below and keep reading for two fun Moana crafts that you can make at home with your kids! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Review Wire Media for …
- DIY Nail Polish Crafts – Marbled Glassware – Easy and Cheap Craft Ideas for Girls, Teens, Tweens and Adults | Fun and Cool DIY Projects You Can Make With Fingernail Polish – Do It Yourself Wire Flowers, Glue Gun Craft Projects and Jewelry Made From nailpolish – Water Marble Tutorials and How To With Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/nail-polish-crafts
- DIY jewelry making tutorials and simple ideas for beginners. Learn 3 easy ways to start and finish a beaded necklace or bracelet; infinity, clamshell knot covers, and crimp beads or tubes and pliers. Includes links to jewelry and bead supplies, fun projects, and resources.
- Bean Bag Toss Drill a couple of different sized plastic buckets to a board, and have fun seeing who can get the most bean bags in (or rings, rocks, balls, etc.). Keep score by assigning the buckets with different points based on their size. This could keep the kids entertained for hours!
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Learn how to make dried citrus ornaments to embellish your wreaths and to hang on your Christmas tree. Easy to make and their natural beauty really shines.