Photo via: foter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Lamps are an important part of your interior and they give your home the desired lighting effect and the whole mood and atmosphere of house depends on the lighting. This standing log lamp is a piece of art and will have a beautiful effect on your lighting interior. The natural tree bark texture is the real beauty in it.
- Have an old puzzle that is missing pieces? Turn it into an awesome piece of art! This blogger got two different projects out of one old puzzle. I love this so much!
- —Jennifer Noonan Dusty suburban basements and chockablock urban thrift stores have no shortage of neglected old furniture with marred tops, broken runners, and chewed-up legs. If Aunt Mildred’s shabby hand-me-down dresser is occupying valuable space that you’d like to reclaim, hold off on dragging that thing to the curb. Take a minute to consider these creative ways to repurpose drawers into unique and useful pieces for today’s home. 1.
- Overlock stitch instead of serger – I had no idea! Did you know that most regular sewing machines have a special overlock stitch that mimics a sergers stitch? Its true! My Bernina has one, and so have the Pfaff and Brother machines Ive sewn on. Most people without a serger use pinking or zigzagging to finish their edges, sometimes without even knowing they have an overlock stitch on their sewing machines.
- Adding those finishing touches to a child’s room is fun, and a great way to do it is with pictures of them with their friends, family or even their favorite pet. Don’t use boring black or white frames – instead create a fun look that mirrors your child’s personality! Using old comic books or even recycling old jeans can transform these frames into one-of-a-kind keepsakes. Read more as eBay teaches you how to decorate picture frames for kids’ rooms.
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- 3 Super Simple DIY Bat Halloween Decorations to throw the ultimate “bat” Halloween party! You were all warned about my Halloween obsession And so it continues! I am SO excited to share this post because it was an absolute blast to put together. Plus, it’s a little different than my typical post which includes a single…
- Looking for some inspiration for furniture repurposes that look incredible and are super budget friendly? Then this post is for you! Hi! This post is written by Melissa so if you have been around awhile you are used to seeing posts from my husband Rob. We do this flipping gig together, but I tend to gravitate a
- See a different idea here, this is a creative lamp art and it will surely make the area look amazing as well as it will illuminate the space. It can be created for the kid’s room as they like these type of items more than the adults, it is also good to be created for TV launch decoration.
- You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to get unique art for your home. In fact you can do it yourself. It doesn’t matter how good you are at crafts, if you can glue something to something else you can do many of these projects. They’re fun, one of a kind, and easy to finish in a day.