Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- Dont Stop Beleafing! 4” and 6” pots available for your indoor herb or plant! Pot does not include plant. These hand painted and stamped pots are perfect for your indoor herb garden! All pots made by Plant Puns are sealed with an earth safe finish for safe growing and consumption of edible herbs. Pots contain a drainage hole. Is this a gift?! Send us a message and we’ll be sure to include a special note from YOU free of charge! If you’re looking for a set of herbs be sure to check out our sp…
- DIY bookcase, night stand, or storage – super easy! Crates from Joanns $8.99 with coupons = $18.00 – legs and brackets from Home depot, each leg $2.98 each bracket $2.98 = $24.00 – metal brace 4 for $1.98. Total $42.00 1. attached brackets and legs to bottom crate. Screw in with slightly smaller screws wood can crack easily. 2 – Use wood glue to secure crates together 3 – add metal braces to backsides 4 – lightly sand and paint! An easy and affordable way to create storage!
- heres the recipe:12 small hand prints (change servings and units) Ingredients 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 1/2 cups water Directions 1 Combine ingredients and knead dough for 15 to 20 minutes.Bake at 300ºF about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. You may have to bake considerably longer depending on how thick your items are. They may not feel hard right away but will harden as they cool.
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)
- It can be nerve wracking to put pen to paper in your bullet journal if youre afraid of screwing it up. Almost every bullet journalist has this fear at some point or another. With a little perspective, accepting your bullet journal mistakes can be tons easier. Messing up can be frustrating, but the fear of messing up shouldnt hold you back from doing whats most important – planning.
- If you have a favorite t-shirt don’t throw it out recycle old t-shirts into colorful pillows instead. This is how to make a t-shirt pillow for yourself. It’s easy to do taking about 15 minutes from start to finish. I love to make these using my kid’s favorite t-shirts they’ve outgrown. But this craft idea is great for adult t-shirts too.
- 7 Ideas for Colors to Pair With Green When Decorating | Green is one of those colors that feels nostalgic, refreshing, comforting and glam all at once, depending on the shade. Its amazing in that it can lean cool or warm, which means the possibilities are vast when it comes to decorating with it. Here, we found seven fantastic spaces that use the color to great effect and walk you through how to introduce the fresh palettes into your home.
- This is a fast and easy volcano to make because it uses posterboard rather than plaster of paris or paper mache. If you just want a nice looking volcano project without all the mess and hassle of gooping with plaster then this project is perfect for you. It is much easier to make and you can have it built in half an hour and it will be ready for the fun of painting and erupting.
- Pipe Cleaner Counters | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – When children are first learning how to count, it can be difficult for them to visualise what numbers actually mean. Pipe cleaner counters are easy to make and show each number by the amount of beads that have been threaded on children will have hours of fun playing with them and learning at the same time!
- While I wanted a pretty party for Rosie’s birthday this year, I was determined not to fill my schedule with tons of work-intensive crafts. While I love creating, hosting, prepping food, and being 34 weeks pregnant (35 tomorrow!) didn’t leave a lot of room for it this time around. But like I said in Rosie’s Pink Party reveal post, she is obsessed with pink flowers. I was looking for a fairly inexpensive and easy way to have pink flowers be a focal point for the party. But like I also said …
- It’s no secret that I have a sweet spot for dessert-inspired soap. From cupcake soap to doughnut soap, beautifully decorated desserts have inspired a lot of fun projects. These melt and pour soap truffles look incredibly realistic, and make perfect guest size soaps. They are scented with Butter Mints Fragrance Oil, which was the number one …