Photo via: pentreath-hall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- 24 Awesome Wall Organization Solutions Call it a command center, drop zone, or whatever you’d like — you can easily turn an wall in your entry or kitchen into a wall organization station to keep your household running smoothly. See 12 awesome ideas below, and another 12 on the previous page. This post contains affiliate …
- Find the perfect colors to complete your FourthofJuly DIY projects with Minwax® Water Based WoodStain in Crimson, Pure White, and Navy Blue.
- handmade card from stamping up north … white and mint …background on top of printed paper … wide punched trellis border … dragonfly die cuts … beautiful!
- book/map art how to/DIY or craft idea – paper bunting made from book pages/maps/dictionary or catalogue pages/Christmas wrapping paper … can glue fold over the cord or stitch on machine
- Mason Jar Soap or Lotion Dispenser This idea I love! Added to my new fall not recipes, but fall category. Fall is a season when colds come around, and its gets colder. As it gets colder we needs something to help mend our cracked and bleeding dry hands. Mason jars, jars in general, are a fall thing for me. What does jam come in? Applesauce? Cranberry sauce? See where Im going? 😉
- ♥ Tissue paper ♥ Scissors ♥ Flower wire ♥ A milk bottle (or a vase of your choice!) Cut out 4 rectangular pieces of tissue paper and layer them on top of one another, you’ll need to measure them to 2 1/4 ” by 3 1/2 “.
- If you are DIY lovers, to reuse and recycle old windows is indeed an inspiring idea. Every time when you see the old windows in your utility room, flea markets, vintage or antique stores, please don’t ignore them. They are unlimited for using. You can reuse old windows to decorate your home in different creative […]
- With a hula hoop I can create a background for wedding photos. Our hashtag can go inside or our last name
- am liking this idea…seven picket fence board pieces, approximately 13 inches long, staggered up, then down, with the center board literally in the center so far as height is concerned, and a shelf running across the bottom…on the shelf, a mason jar vase…each board different color…brown, blue, green, brown, green, blue, brown…I think we have a winning idea…will take a pic when I am done…
- This patriotic pinwheel hair clip is a super cute accessory for the 4th of July. This is also an easy DIY project you could use to teach your child some simple sewing techniques. Make it with different colors than red, white, and blue, and you can wear it all year!
- Vintage measuring cup DIY pin cushion. See more thrift store makeovers on DuctTapeAndDenim.com