Photo via: darbysmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So cute and really so much easier to make than you’d think. Simply pop stick into OREO Cookies, dip in melted candy coating. Pop in fridge to set and decorate with icing. A summer homerun!
- To celebrate summer and the cuteness of fruit we made these totally adorable DIY Fruit Slice Keychains that all your friends will want! Be sure to make enough to go around, because everyone will be dying for one!
- Add a pop of color to your Summer table and your BBQs with this easy watermelon painted terracotta coaster diy! Its the perfect way to celebrate Summer.
- Cute Seashell Fish – a simple craft that is fun for kids of all ages. Great for teachers who cover ocean or sea animal units.
- This project is easy and great for young kids who loves to paint. And the finished planted pots are a great gift idea to give to teachers or grandparents.
- This easy to make Mothers or Fathers Day craft for kids is the perfect homemade keepsake to give to mom, dad, grandma or grandpa. Use Shrinky Dinks to create a DIY initial and headshot keychain – theyre simple to make but totally unique. Anyone can make them, from toddlers to teens. Makes a great last minute gift from the kids or grandkids for Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Grandparents Day, birthdays or Christmas!
- Bacon and Avocado Macaroni Pasta Salad Recipe via Damn Delicious – Loaded with fresh avocado and applewood smoked bacon tossed in a lemon-thyme dressing! Easy Pasta Salad Recipes – The BEST Yummy Barbecue Side Dishes, Potluck Favorites and Summer Dinner Party Crowd Pleasers
- This Easter Bunny Burlap Wreath is so cute! I especially love the bunny butt, carrots and Easter eggs. The craft tutorial and video make it look really easy to make one of these wreaths as home decor or a Easter hostess gift.
- Cute and cheap non-candy Valentines Day treat ideas PLUS matching free printable Valentines Day cards for kids! From The No Pressure Life.
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- Colouring on the dishes: totally okay! At least, it is when your kids are using their Sharpies on dollar store dishware. thesweetestoccasion.com tells how to turn colorful doodles into permanent dinnerware decorations — just bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes! (Youll want to supervise, of course, to make sure no dishes get broken and to handle the actual baking.)