Photo via: yourhomebasedmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free cat sewing pattern to make a sweet little felt kitty that fits in your childs pocket. Easily sewn by hand, this is an adorable kitty softie!
- The first day of school is as exciting for parents as it is for kids, and if youre a mom who takes pictures each year of your childs first day of school, youre probably looking for a way to make it extra special. This easy back to school photo prop can be done in only 5 steps, and is a perfect summer craft to do with your kids. DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12340644_diy-back-school-photo-prop.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Fits Dad! He could have one of us mark the places hes been – but the USA wont be big enough to see them all!
- Being a travel lover is hard when there are no trips on the horizon. Fill the travel gap with these DIY Map Coasters, show off your love of travel in style!
- 30 things you can stop buying at Walmart that you can make at home…I am in need of Walmart rehab! Walmart has been my go-to source for my household and pantry needs. Not only do their superstores carry almost every product I need, but often times their prices cant be beat. I got to thinking, there has to be a better way than repetitively purchasing chemical laden products! Right?…
- Retro Travel Bag Sewing Pattern by Melissa Mortenson; makes a cute weekend bag and can be made with leather straps or sewn purse handles. Would be a cute DIY summer travel bag.
- You dont have to spend a bunch of money on a card to show your mom how much you love her. This Mothers Day, use one of these cute printable cards you can get without ever leaving the house.
- Refresh your spring wardrobe with this craft idea from Jo-Ann for a DIY Tie Dye Scarf. Try this homemade activity for yourself to learn three new ways to tie dye.
- Make your own Blending Tool…. …and Save Money. Save yourself a fortune and make your own Blending tool. Do you like to use inks on your creations, maybe to make your own background papers or just to add a vintage look to the edges? And do you find that the blending tools available in the shops are rather expensive especially when you would like several of them?
- While Lush Cosmetics may be a great company that uses all organic products and never tests on animals, they can be a bit pricy and usually come in very small quantities. So, if you have ever wanted some Lush products but didn’t want to spend too much money, you can make your own version of their ocean salt scrub by following this recipe!
- In case you are searching for some projects for your little boys, which can be kid’s toys or fun decorations of boy’s room, you are on the right place to be. As a parent we know that boys of all ages love to play with race cars, race tracks, and all things with wheels. So […]
- 7 Larger-Than-Life Art DIY Ideas (On a Little Budget) | The trick to large-scale pieces that wont bring you over budget is mixing in some simple DIY magic. Whether you order an engineering print of a favorite vacation photo or turn your grandmothers vintage fabric into a wall hanging—all of these ideas take what you love and place them front-and-center in your home.