Photo via: thecraftedsparrow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What Every Pet Owner Should Have ad PMedia pettracker @Tracey Aguilar Pet Tracker & Activity Monitor
- Porch Makeover Before Picture. Complete makeover including new steps, painted rails and floor, painted swing, planters and wicker chair. Boston ferns, geraniums and more added
- Add a pop of color to your Summer table and your BBQs with this easy watermelon painted terracotta coaster diy! Its the perfect way to celebrate Summer.
- painted pineapples = the cutest summer party decorations!
- Perfect for the summer holidays! Large Wood Sign – Proud to Be an American – USA – Subway Sign
- With all the darling colorful boots out now, why not spruce up your fence with some boot planters? Whimsy and practicality all in one. Cant find any fun colors? Paint your own!
- Gold Dipped Geometric Planters and how to apply gold leaf to anything!
- For the decoration lovers, here is an idea for decorating the home in a unique way with the repurposed wood pallet planter in which the flower of different colors can be placed for the appealing look. There are 3 layers in the planter and as many planters can be created as required for the decoration.
- Image Detail for – … be easily made into planters with a few drainage holes in the bottom
- Set of Three Mini Concrete Succulent Planters by NystromGoods
- 9 stunning wall planters! Check out these green ha…
- How to Age Galvanized Metal – quickly discolor galvanized metal using vinegar, salt and peroxide – via Little House of Four: How to Easily Age Galvanized Planters