Photo via: blueistyleblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you’re a game fanatic, then this DIY wood project will get you excited. For a fun outside game, try making this Giant Wooden DIY Lawn Dice.
- Ever love something but not the price? Me too! The tutorial will show you how to make an Anthropologie Inspired DIY Mirror for a fraction of the cost.
- This DIY Cheap Fun Family Trip Sounvenir Tradition using vials and a shadow box is fun for the whole family. It is an inexpensive and easy way to accomplish family vacation souvenirs. Fill the vials with sand, soil, shells, or rocks and make a collection. Affiliate links. Pin created from juliehoagwriter.com/
- I LOVE all of the amazing play spaces that I’ve seen on Pinterest. We bought our house 3 years ago and our yard is still lacking in the fun department. Sure we have a water table and a few outdoor toys, but nothing compares to some of these creative play spaces I’m sharing with you…Read More »
- yard yahtzee DIY yard game, fun for family reunions, easter, christmas, BBQ, adult birthday party, game night. All ages for the family
- Beautiful Beachy Decor Ideas including designer knockoffs for a fraction of the price. Easy DIY ideas for summer decorating.
- Planning a wedding or special event this summer? Save money of your flower budget and make your own DIY boutonnieres. Perfect for groomsmen, family, and even the brides hair.
- DIY Chunky Tassel Bookmarks | Homey Oh MyMy whole family are big readers, and always give books as gifts. So it makes sense this Christmas to make some pretty bookmarks to go with those gifts! I love the chunky tassels on these, and it makes it harder to lose them down the side of the couch!
- Make a DIY Memory box with your family and children to keep special, everyday memories you make safe. A fun activity for kids that teaches appreciation, wonder, and gratitude. Start this memorable tradition today! Visit www.nostalgiadiaries.com to learn more. This is part of a yearlong series called Everyday Nostalgia: A 52-Week Journey Celebrating the Past to Create Better Days Today. | Nostalgia Diaries
- DIY Stained clothespins. Im going to try this on a bunch of empty wooden spools of thread. That should be lots of stacking fun for the kiddos!
- Finger Counting Sheet | Free Crafts @ Baker Ross – This project is a great way to get children involved in creating their own learning resources. Easy and fun to make, its an ideal classroom activity and makes for a very effective counting visual aid when its finished. It would also be a lovely family make if youve got children of different ages; each member of the family could create their own handprints, including mum and dad, then learn simple sums together
- Our cats are our furry friends… our constant (and sometimes fickle) companions. Who wouldn’t want to spoil their favorite feline with some fun toys or yummy cat treats now and then? But instead of going to the store or ordering an expensive toy online, you can make some fun and frugal DIY cat toys right at home. And no, you don’t have to be super crafty. You’ll find lots of easy ideas here that you can do TODAY to have your cat playing in no time.